Port Hedland Information Sessions and one-on-one private appointments
For 13 years I have offered sound investment strategies, the latest market research, quality properties, and professional ongoing support and mentoring. And to add further potency we're now a full financial services firm delivering sound strategy for wealth creation utilising the full spectrum of financial services. This basically means there isn't much we don’t do - from superannuation, SMSFs, Insurances to property investment, finance and mentoring.
Aside for the group Information Sessions you have the opportunity to book in for a one-on-one appointment with MRD's financial adviser, Mark Candy, and me. I use the word opportunity intentionally because we are happy to freely share our knowledge with you. For us it's also opportunity. The opportunity to earn your trust and start (or continue) to build a long-term partnership.
Take advantage of my offer and experience for yourself The MRD Way. But don't just take my word for it, listen to others say by clicking here.
A one-on-one 60 to 90 minute appointment with Mark and me is your chance to discuss anything you like about your current financial situation and your future plans to create wealth.
This is cost and obligation free and while we are very professional, it'll still be a casual-styled catch up with no pushy sales gimmicks.
PORT HEDLAND - INFORMATION SESSIONS (for details of the one-on-one appointments scroll down)
Ibis Styles Hotel
Cnr Lukis & McGregor Streets, Port Hedland WA
WHEN: Monday 18th May 2015 (choose a session)
- 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM or
- 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
As the VIP Room is cosy, seating will be limited - so register now.
Simply complete your registration details below, remembering to include the names of anyone you want to register to attend with you.
We will confirm your booking via phone and keep you updated via SMS messages.
If you need more information go >>>here
PORT HEDLAND - ONE-ON-ONE PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS
After the two events on Monday afternoon and Monday evening there will be an opportunity for you to meet (in a private one on one setting) to discuss anything about your current financial situation and/or future financial plans.
Perhaps you have questions on real estate investments, the pros and cons of self managed superannuation (SMSF), risk management, the right finance structure when it comes to investing, taxation or something entirely different.
This is a unique opportunity to hear from industry experts who are committed to earning your respect by maintaining a professional manner at all times, meeting you where you are now and never reverting to cheap sales gimmicks. Frankly, that's NOT - nor has ever been - The MRD Way!
With just three days and two evenings available you will need to register your interest ahead of time to secure your one on one time slot.
Please nominate below your preferred time slot (i.e. a morning, an afternoon or evening) and we'll do our best to fit you in. We will then contact you within two working days, and confirm a suitable time to meet Nick and Mark at the Ibis Styles Hotel.
Here's are some of the ideas other MRD clients have said they wanted to take away from their one-on-one appointments:
- The opportunity to spend quality time with one of Australia’s most experienced residential property investors and ethical property mentors
- To discover which property markets have moved and which markets are in catch up
- Help to propel their investments or get off to a flying start
- A better understanding of what's involved in completing a roadmap to their financial freedom
- Is residential property the best investment option and what are the alternatives
- To hear personal experiences and anecdotes from someone who is actually ‘walking-the walk’ with the ‘runs on the board’
- To discover how investing in property using ‘The MRD Way’ differs from other approaches
- How to save thousands of dollars off their mortgage and pay off their home quicker
- Help with defining and developing personal goals and objectives
- Legitimate ways taxes can be used to afford investment property and build wealth
- How to get started in property investing without using any cash
- What levels of risk protection are appropriate and what is simply 'overkill'
- How to protect one's assets (and thus family) from the unexpected
- Superannuation! The rules and the pros and cons of industry funds vs. retail funds vs. self managed funds (SMSFs)
- Ways of transitioning to retirement and when and how to effectively draw down on your superannuation
- and of course so much more!
If you need more information go >>>here