Getting a home loan or property investment loan can be a very stressful and very confusing time. Once you have decided to invest in property you will find many lenders to choose from including banks, credit unions and non bank lenders - and each one of them will provide you with range of different loan products with different bells and whistles attached which is confusing in itself. Also knowing which lending institution you should be dealing with, and which loan is right loan for you, can make the whole process seem ‘too hard’.
The role of MRD Finance is to act as an intermediary between you, the borrower, and the lender. We are very familiar with the different loan products available from over 30 lenders, and we sort through the myriad of loan products available in the marketplace saving you an incredible amount of time. MRD Finance will offer our experience and knowledge of the lenders’ underwriting procedures which will make your application process as straightforward and successful as possible. MRD Finance provides a complimentary fee free service.
TALK TO MRD FINANCE TODAY
We will obtain and have your financial details and paperwork prepared so you know exactly where you stand. We will recommend a loan based on your financial situation and your best interests taking into account your goals, dreams and retirements options.
MRD FINANCE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- A detailed Finance Health Check
- Review the structure of your current loan(s) to maximise benefits
- Refinance options
- Access to 30+ Lenders
- Qualified Broker
Finance for any reason
While the information on this page is educational by nature and predominantly written for the benefit of investors looking to finance investment property purchases, MRD Finance has the experience, licensing and know how to also arrange finance to buy or renovate a family home, commercial finance, developer funding, motor vehicle leasing and finance for plant and equipment.
MRD Finance helps you compare home loans to find the right finance for your investment goals
MRD Finance offers a comprehensive mortgage broking service to compare hundreds of home loan products. With over 40 plus bank and non bank lenders to choose from we have access to the right lender and right loan product to suit your individual needs, making sure you have the correct loan structure for your current investment property purchase and your long-term investment strategy.
- Stress-free - We do the research and compare loan products to present you the options that best fit your investment profile
- Armchair Service - In most instances there will be no need for you to be anywhere to have your finances arranged. That means not having to walk into a bank branch or even visit our offices unless you want to (where you’d be welcomed, of course). We respect that you’re probably busy and value your time so we have arranged our processes in such a way that everything can be arranged remotely. This may seem unusual at first but, like so many others, you’ll quickly become a convert to the convenience we extend you.
- Your credit file - Doing the work for you is not just great service but it protects your credit file from multiple hits (i.e. by all those lenders that you may have otherwise enquired with)
- Thorough – With access to over 40 different banks and non bank lenders and some pretty powerful software, we are able to undertake a thorough comparison of a wide range of investment loan options available.
- More than just interest rates - Interest rates are important but not the only consideration in choosing the right loan. We take a detailed analysis all the features of a loan, including its flexibility and ‘friendliness’ towards your future investment needs.
- Personalised – Delivering great service is not just about the investment property loan we are arranging for you today. Our goal is to ensure the loan you take up and the way your finances are structured meet your immediate and future needs
- Experts - It takes a lot more than qualifications to be an industry expert, and at MRD you will be looked after by a fully trained and accredited finance broker who has many years of successful mortgage broking experience dealing with thousands of property investors, home owners, property developers and so on
- Transparency - There are no hidden fees or charges
- Flexible - We look to find you a loan that offers the flexibility you need, including flexible repayment options where required
- Efficiency - We strive to offer great client service with quick processing of your application. And when you need us we are never more than a phone call, email or Skype away
Conducting yourself in a professional business-like manner
Building long-term wealth for you and your family by establishing an investment property portfolio is considered a very sensible strategy by many Australians. An important fundamental aspects of this is ensuring your loans are structured correctly.
When you become a property investor, whether or not you realise it, you become a business owner and should therefore approach your decision making accordingly.
Our aim is to partner with you and in doing so look beyond the current transaction. We’ll set up the structure of your finances to put you in a stronger position to take advantage of subsequent opportunities as they present so you can continue to grow your property investment business.
When arranging investment property finance we need to consider the initial investment property purchase and plan for how you will manage any holding costs.
An investor’s long-term goals, and strategy for achieving them, will influence the way we set up your finances from the start. Subsequent investment property purchases should then be simplified due to the finance structure already in place.
It’s worth repeating that as a property investor you are a business owner and the better you manage your investment property finance the stronger your business will become and the more successful you can expect to be in return.
YOUR STARTING POINT
MRD Finance will assess your current position and show you what action will be necessary to achieve your desired goals (based on market assumptions). MRD Finance will confirm the best existing finance structure; or if not, suggest alternatives.
By completing the online 'My Starting Point' form MRD Finance will begin the process of assessing what options are available to you.
There are many compelling reasons to become a property investor. As active property investors the goal of MRD is to help you also create wealth through property. The right finance structure is a key to successful property investment. MRD Finance will look at the big picture and implement correct finance strategies so you will achieve your property investment goals.
Talk to a MRD Finance Broker now and start planning your course of action to achieve financial independence.
MRD Finance don’t use on-line calculators because not all property and finance calculators are user friendly and may only provide an estimate of how much an investment property will cost and how much you can borrow. You require a more in-depth tool in order to combine the cash operating revenue and the cash operating expenses with the change in the amount of income tax paid to measure the net change in your income due to the investment property. The Property Strategy Blueprint will look at your retirement savings options, what your purchasing power will be, repayments etc. all designed specifically with you and your financial situation in mind. A property and finance calculator simply cannot provide the correct information required to invest in property and your financial future.
MRD Finance Pty Ltd ABN: 62 141 229 192 Member FBAA & COSL
Australian Credit License: 410231
Note: The MRD Finance assessment is fee free and without obligation.
Disclaimer: This information has been prepared to provide you with general information only. It is not intended to take the place of professional advice and you should not take action on specific issues in reliance on this information. In preparing this information, MRD Finance did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person. Before making an investment decision, you need to consider (with or without the assistance of an adviser) whether this information is appropriate to your needs, objectives and circumstances. Interest rates and Lender product information is subject to change at anytime.