Get the facts about Self-Managed-Super and Property
Free Webinar - choose from one of two sessions
Please join us in one of two 40 minute webinars where Brendan Collins of Butlers Accountants will carefully explain:
- What’s involved in setting up an Self Managed Super Fund [SMSF]?
- What will it cost?
- What does it mean to ‘Self Manage’?
- How much will I need?
- How do I add to my balance so that I can get into property?
- How do I rollover my super?
- What can my SMSF invest into?
- What’s the advantage of leveraging inside a SMSF?
- Will my insurances and income protection be impacted?
At the conclusion of the short presentation there will be a Q & A time where you can ask Brendan your questions.
Brendan Collins from Butlers Accountants is a specialist SMSF accountant and financial planner.
- Webinar - 30 to 40 minutes
- Q & A – 10 to 20 minutes
Date and Times:
See below for times for each time zone in Australia.
Register here for Session One: Wednesday 4th November (the evening after Melbourne Cup day)
- 4:00 PM in WA
- 5:30 PM in NT
- 6:00 PM in Qld
- 6:30 PM in SA
- 7:00 PM in NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS
Register here for Session Two: Wednesday 4th November (the evening after Melbourne Cup day)
- 6:00 PM in WA
- 7:30 PM in NT
- 8:00 PM in Qld
- 8:30 PM in SA
- 9:00 PM in NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS
You owe it to your family and yourself to gain an understanding of what the tax laws in this country allow you to do with your super. Register here today and we look forward to ‘seeing’ you online on Wednesday November 4.