You're invited to:
ANOTHER EXCITING HALF HOUR WEBINAR
Our recent SMSF and Property webinar was a huge success so next week we’re hosting another!
This time the topic will be FINANCE; including FINANCE STRATEGIES
Maybe you know that you should avoid cross collateralisation, but did you know that having your loans crossed could disqualify you from securing your next investment property loan?
Ray Dib, who is one of two specialist finance strategists that recently partnered with MRD; will be the guest presenter with Nick for these webinars.
Topics Ray will cover:
- The differences between using a competent broker and a bank
- What is the difference between your borrowing and purchasing capacity?
- Cross collateralisation and how it can slow you down
- Loan structures (demonstrated with diagrams)
- Recent regulatory pressures and how that affects borrowing
- Lender’s Mortgage Insurance and Leverage
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) lending and how it differs
- Importance of right team for SMSF loans
- Valuations, valuers and banks
The content of these webinars will be valuable to anybody with an investment property portfolio or those just starting out. Don't miss this event but join Nick and Ray to learn the importance of the right finance structure to:
- Minimise tax
- Reduce debt faster and
- Fast track your wealth accumulation
At the conclusion of these short 30-40 minute webinars we will open it up for a 10-20 minute Q&A session
- Webinar: 30 to 40 minutes
- Q & A: 10 to 20 minutes
One webinar / two time slots (see your timezone times below)
- 4:00 PM in WA
- 5:30 PM in NT
- 6:00 PM in Qld
- 6:30 PM in SA
- 7:00 PM in NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS Register here for Session One
- 6:00 PM in WA
- 7:30 PM in NT
- 8:00 PM in Qld
- 8:30 PM in SA
- 9:00 PM in NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS Register here for Session Two
Register today and we look forward to ‘seeing’ you online on Wednesday November 25.