DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR, SUPER-STAR, WANTED!
Make a difference in peoples’ lives.
We deliver on the Australian dream, helping people buy their own homes. We’ve been in business for 16 years, we’ve helped thousands of people across Australia navigate the tricky process of buying their own homes, building a property portfolio and becoming investors.
We create long-term relationships with our clients and become a trusted extension of their families.
We are currently seeking Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
The successful candidate will have a Digital Marketing, SEO and CRM and general IT background; working with us requires passion, exceptional organisational skills and high level of attention to detail. You love all things digital.
You want to show off your skills, learn and grow and make a difference to people.
Reporting to — and partnering with — the Senior Marketing Strategist, the role will be responsible for the development of marketing strategies, and the delivery of end-to-end campaigns:
The person, your attributes:
- You’re a self-starter. Roll-up-sleeves approach. And you can self-manage deadlines.
- You love to be creative and solve problems. You are up to date with current technologies, trends and digital insights.
- Great sense of humour. You’re an excellent communicator. You can confidently share your ideas.
- You want TO LEAVE YOUR MARK and make something of yourself.
Digital marketing skills:
- Digital and Content Strategy online presence - across website content, eDM, landing pages, videos, Social Media, SEO/SEM/PPC/display to increase acquisition, conversion and quality lead generation.
- Campaign management - improve performance and user experience, test content and campaigns, and drive the implementation.
- Analytics and reporting - monitor and report on overall performance across all digital platforms.
- Social media - audience growth, content creation and sourcing, ad creation and campaign setup and management.
- Websites - optimising engagement.
CRM marketing and automation:
- Run marketing campaigns through our CRM.
- Build-in automated communications.
- Generate reports, builds dashboards for ROI, in the CRM.
- Produce lists for the telemarketing team.
- Installs, troubleshoots, maintains and supports an operating system and associated server hardware, software and databases ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance.
- Installs and maintains hardware and software, documents diagnosis and resolution of faults, manage user passwords, security and inventory documentation, ensure the efficient performance of servers, printers and personal computers, and attends to other operational tasks.
- Help desk support for office staff.
Key Selection Criteria
- At least 3 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role is critical.
- Experience in SalesForce (or a similar CRM).
- A well rounded IT and technical ability to be the go-to person in the office with computer problems and set up.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Communications/Marketing or similar work experience.
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking to develop creative marketing campaigns.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to take direction and be part of a team.
- A maturity of judgment, resilience, patience and most importantly, a sense of humour.
- Ability to self-manage deadlines.
You will know these packages:
- Digital marketing platforms, Campaign Monitor or similar, landing pages, podcasts and autoresponders plugins.
- Google analytics and tagging.
- WordPress or similar.
- Dreamweaver, HTML and some Photoshop skills.
- SalesForce, or a similar CRM.
- Managing tools e.g. Hootsuite, BaseCamp or similar.
- Do you use any other software that’s critical to perform these functions?
If this sounds perfect for you, apply TODAY and include;
- Cover letter. 1–page summary highlighting what you will bring to us.
- Your resume, highlighting your background and achievements to date.
- ** IMPORTANT** Please also provide samples of:
- eDMs you've created.
- funnels and landing pages.
- any digital advertising i.e. google display you've been responsible for, from concept through to execution.
- any Social Media campaigns you're especially proud of.
- and your confidence level at providing IT support (as outlined in this job advertisement).
- Name the CRM (s) you can use (automation mapping, producing reporting dashboards).
If you want to make a difference in people’s lives where it really counts, send your application to email@example.com