Add @mrdpartners.com.au to your Safe Senders List
To ensure that MRD emails are delivered to your inbox, please add us to your safe senders list by following the step-by-step instructions below:
BigPond Email Account
a. To request a whitelisting, send an email to BigPond Technical Support with either:
- the original email as an attachment
- the following details:
- Sender's email address
- Sender's official website
- Reason for whitelisting
Gmail Email Account
- In the search bar at the top of the page, click the downward arrow for more options.
- In the "From" field, enter @mrdpartners.com.au
- Click "Create filter with this search" at the bottom of this dropdown window.
- Choose "Never send it to Spam".
Moving PayPal emails to your Primary Inbox:
- Go to Promotions tab and open an email from MRD Partners.
- Click "Labels" at the menu bar.
- Untick the checkbox beside the word Promotions in the dropdown menu then click "Apply".
- Alternatively, go to Promotions tab. Left-click and hold on a MRD email.
- Drag it from Promotions tab to Primary tab.
- Release the mouse to drop the email into the newly selected tab.
- Once dropped, Gmail displays a pop-up box asking if you want to make this change permanent.
- Click "Yes" to ensure that all emails from the same “From” address will appear in the Primary tab going forward.
Mac Email Account
- From your inbox, open an email from the Sender.
- In the "From" line, click on MRD Partners to bring up an options box.
- Choose "Add to Contact" from the dropdown menu.
Outlook (Windows Live Hotmail) Email Account
- Log in and click the "Settings" icon at the upper right-hand corner of the page. Choose "More Mail Settings" option.
- Under "Preventing junk email" section, click "Domain to mark as safe".
- Click "Safe senders".
- In the "Sender or domain to mark as safe" field, enter @mrdpartners.com.au and click "Add to list".
Yahoo Email Account
- Log in and click the "Settings" icon at the upper right-hand corner of the page. Click "Settings".
- Under "Filters" section, click "Add".
- In the "Sender" field, enter @mrdpartners.com.au under "Then deliver the email to the following folder" field, choose "Inbox" and click "Save".
Other Email Account
- Click "Options".
- Click "Safe senders".
- Add the Sender's email address to the safe senders list and click "Confirm".
Call 1300 883 854 or contact us >>> here today and discover what else MRD can do for you.