Webinar recording - Wednesday 11th May 2016
It is very important that you join me and my team of experts as we discuss matters from the budget and the recent interest rate cuts that will have an immediate (and long term) effect on you .
Last Tuesday evening two BIG events happened:
- The first was the announcement from Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) to cut the official cash rate; down from 2 percent to 1.75 percent
- The second big event last Tuesday was the handing down of the 2016/17 Federal Budget
The webinar will take about 45 minutes and we will then answer your questions.
Enjoy and learn at the same time!
On this webinar we will outline (in simple laymen speak) the following. We will also discuss the direct impact these will have on you:
- The proposed Changes to Superannuation
- The proposed Changes to Personal Income Tax
- The proposed Changes to Business Tax. We’ll touch on this briefly and make a time with business owners to go into more detail
- Inflation vs. Deflation and why these record low interest rates were a must
- What the latest interest rate cut means for the broader economy (as well as you)
Banks and mortgage managers are ‘falling over each other’ to secure a bigger share of the finance market. This spells opportunity for you, which we will briefly touch on.
Let us know exactly how we can help you by calling 1300 883 854 or contacting us online.