ONE ON ONE PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS - PORT HEDLAND, WA
PORT HEDLAND - ONE-ON-ONE PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS
After the two events on Monday afternoon and Monday evening there will be an opportunity for you to meet (in a private one on one setting) to discuss anything about your current financial situation and/or future financial plans.
Perhaps you have questions on real estate investments, the pros and cons of self managed superannuation (SMSF), risk management, the right finance structure when it comes to investing, taxation or something entirely different.
This is a unique opportunity to hear from industry experts who are committed to earning your respect by maintaining a professional manner at all times, meeting you where you are now and never reverting to cheap sales gimmicks. Frankly, that's NOT - nor has ever been - The MRD Way!
With just three days and two evenings available you will need to register your interest ahead of time to secure your one on one time slot.
Please nominate below your preferred time slot (i.e. a morning, an afternoon or evening) and we'll do our best to fit you in. We will then contact you within two working days, and confirm a suitable time to meet Nick and Mark at the Ibis Styles Hotel.
Here's are some of the ideas other MRD clients have said they wanted to take away from their one-on-one appointments:
- The opportunity to spend quality time with one of Australia’s most experienced residential property investors and ethical property mentors
- To discover which property markets have moved and which markets are in catch up
- Help to propel their investments or get off to a flying start
- A better understanding of what's involved in completing a roadmap to their financial freedom
- Is residential property the best investment option and what are the alternatives
- To hear personal experiences and anecdotes from someone who is actually ‘walking-the walk’ with the ‘runs on the board’
- To discover how investing in property using ‘The MRD Way’ differs from other approaches
- How to save thousands of dollars off their mortgage and pay off their home quicker
- Help with defining and developing personal goals and objectives
- Legitimate ways taxes can be used to afford investment property and build wealth
- How to get started in property investing without using any cash
- What levels of risk protection are appropriate and what is simply 'overkill'
- How to protect one's assets (and thus family) from the unexpected
- Superannuation! The rules and the pros and cons of industry funds vs. retail funds vs. self managed funds (SMSFs)
- Ways of transitioning to retirement and when and how to effectively draw down on your superannuation
- and of course so much more!
If you need more information go >>>here