Self-Managed-Super and Property
Watch this short webinar and get the facts
Guest presenter is Brendan Collins; a specialist SMSF accountant and financial planner
At the conclusion of the main webinar is a Q&A session that kept attendees engaged for some time; i.e. they were gaining valuable insight and so stayed to listen.
In the webinar Brendan Collins carefully explains:
- What’s involved in setting up an Self Managed Super Fund [SMSF]?
- What will it cost?
- What does it mean to ‘Self Manage’?
- How much will I need?
- How do I add to my balance so that I can get into property?
- How do I rollover my super?
- What can my SMSF invest into?
- What’s the advantage of leveraging inside a SMSF?
- Will my insurances and income protection be impacted?
You owe it to your family and yourself to gain an understanding of what the tax laws in this country allow you to do with your super.