Creating a set of clearly defined property investment goals should be the foundation of any successful property investment decision.
Irrespective of your time in the market, you will need to think about what your goals are and put a realistic plan in place to achieve them.
This webcast, recorded in January 2019, can help you set, and achieve, your property investing goals for this year.
The webcast includes
- How to set and achieve SMART property investing goals.
- How to choose a property investing strategy. Capital growth, cash flow or renovation.
- Analysis of Australian capital city growth rates since 1970.
- Which property type you should choose. New vs existing, unit, townhouse, house and land etc.
- The big changes coming up in 2019, including lending rules and Self Managed Super Fund law changes and how to navigate them successfully.
- How to get finance in the current lending environment.
- Plus much more…